What Does Your Spouse Think About You Smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by katiek, Dec 25, 2009.

1. My husband is in the military, so I smoke when everyone is asleep and we are getting ready for bed. He doesn't mind though,

How about y'all?

2. I'm guessing girlfriend counts?

Unfortunatly my girlfriend isnt very fond of it. She gets pissed at me a lot for smoking so much. Usually just dont tell her I do it. She doesnt care if I do it like once a week or so but its usually like 3 or 4 for me :rolleyes: .

I know I know, but I cant leave her! ha

3. My girlfriend doesn't think I should smoke unless we are chilling on the weekends or at a party. She thinks it makes me less productive and I do need to be doing more with my life currently.

If I want to smoke I just go out on the balcony. Unless I'm destroyed high no one can ever tell.

Now it's my drinking she hates. :(

4. I am S-I-N-G-L-E so I have no worries. I wouldn't date someone that didn't approve of it anyways :)

5. My partner and I smoke together. I have MS, she has reproductive tissue issues. So it helps us both out a lot.

6. Im single that kinda gives you an idea of what my girlfriends thought about me smoking

7. she thinks I need to pass that shit to her.

8. Only girlfriend who I've had that didn't like me smoking weed (Actually hated it) wanted to get back with me badly enough that she was willing to smoke weed... I shouldn't have passed it up because weed was a good 90% of the reason we didn't get along... and she was a psycho bitch.

9. Why can't you leave her? 3 or 4 times a WEEK is nothing honestly...that just means you aren't sober for 8 hours max a week, compared to someone who gets drunk twice a week that's nothing...(only saying this as an argument he could use, personally I am high everyday at least once and drunk 2 or 3 times a week lol).

10. She dont open her mouth because she know if she do, I'll give her a fat smack in the trap.

... lol na I dont have a spouse. Im single and lonely. very lonely.

11. I'm single as well, and I'm not marrying anyone close-minded enough to hate me smoking the ganja. Something tells me I'm gonna be a bachelor for life.

Dun wurry cmystic, I'm lonely too.

12. Idk man, Im to close to her. Plus it really doesnt bother me, I still enjoy smoking a lot and if she bitches at me I turn my phone off and ignore her. Better than it was at the start of the relationship, she actually got me off OC's and Roxys...

13. My girlfriend is cool with is, she will occasionally smoke(once every 2-3 weeks) and im pretty much always high and it works out pretty well cause i dont have to share my weed with her all the time haha. I kinda wish she would smoke a little more though.

14. amen sister

15. hubby smokes more than i do:eek:

i dont usually mind the amount he smokes, as long as i get my bedtime bong, im golden and he can smoke however much he wants....just dont take the sleepy-time pot...:rolleyes:

16. My non existent lover is fine with it.

But really though, i doubt I'd date someone who doesn't approve, the girl I'm after doesn't care, but she doesn't smoke, but it's all good with me.

17. My girlfriend is really cool with it.

She won't smoke it for some reason, but she loves to eat it in cookies/brownies/whatever.

Of course, sometimes I just want to smoke (usually it'll be late, and I don't want to wait for an edible to kick in), and she's strangely supportive. If she knows I've smoked she'll suddenly be like "Hey, should we go get ice cream?"

Yeah...
    I love her.

18. Bitch? My spouse is Mary-Jane!;)

19. My boyfriend is cool with it. I'm pretty much always anxious so I think he jumps at the chance to chill me out haha. Plus he does it far more than I do.

I don't mind at all if he does it. I don't want him to be irresponsible with it but I'm cool with it other than that!

20. Everyone knows I am into drugs and that I smoke a lot. They all accept it, or I won't even talk to them. This includes any girls that I date.