What does your room look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by a bag of it, Jul 2, 2008.

1. I find my room to be one of the most comforting places to chill after smoking, or even to smoke in. It's pretty messy right now, I'm planning on taking new pics tomorrow to show the difference.

without further ado:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and sorry again for the mess, better pics tomorrow, post up pics of your own rooms

2. No bed, just a couch?

Nice Les Paul.

Edit: Oh man! You have that green ball hoppy thing?!

My little sister had one, and I have to say, it wasn't hers for very long. I used to bounce around the house on that shit all day.

3. Nice room. Going to post pics soon going to rearrange my room tonight and bring in a new table I made.

[​IMG]
    My Saw poster signed by Mike Butters "Paul" (he was my boss) yes that a recliner for my computer chair.
    [​IMG]
    My computer set up, two screens
    [​IMG]
    Thats a Barry Bonds signed ball, Colorado Avalanche hockey pucks, Tug McGraw, Boss 302 car, 1969 For Mustang Boss 429
    [​IMG]
    Piece I made its made out of 100% mahogany, its very pretty if you see it in person
    [​IMG]
    Another piece, this is by far my fav and took the most time to make.
    [​IMG]
    Another shot
    [​IMG]
    My ColdSmoke snowboard, sick ass snowboard.
    [​IMG]
    My paintball set up, Tippmann A-5 with a 12inch rifled barrel, remote line, 4 paintball pods, 3 air tanks, two 20oz ,one 12oz
    [​IMG]
    My T.V. and cable box
    [​IMG]
    Lol look what the topic was when I took that picture
    [​IMG]
    My bed, and yes I can recline all the way back in my chair and watch a movie on my computer :hello:
    [​IMG]
    My window I smoke out of and my AC

4. Damn either that's the master bedroom or you have a big ass house. That room is huge!

5. Damn man sweet set up. I'd love to have a room to chill/smoke in, you must have some good times in there. Have fun mang :smoke:

6. cant get any pics until I get a camera, my rooms really just got the computer, sound setup, bed and wardrobes, also where I grow my weed :smoke:

7. really cool marley hang up bro

8. my room is a landfill with a hydro hut tucked in the corner,

well the hut takes up a good chunk of my room :D

9. fucking sweet as set up. and your les paul is beautiful. nice marshall amp i spot in the background too...i'd love to rock that shit after getting toasted

10. No one else posting pics?

11. Nice Ruth and Williams photo.

12. Sorry there's a lot of pictures. There's the window i smoke out of, my tv, xbox, pieces, posters and an awsome picture of new york you can easily get lost in after a few bowls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bump, anyone else?

14. dont have pics but imagine an oversized closet w/ a mattress on the floor w/ a spiderman comforter a recliner next to it a computer screen on top of a mini fridge and across the room a 4x2x2 enclosure w/ a bearded dragon in it and thats my room

15. [​IMG]
    The entrance
    [​IMG]
    On the side of the dresser are 3 of my other guitars
    [​IMG]
    Tried getting Bob in it
    [​IMG]
    The computer setup was a lot of money. Next to it is my 360.
    [​IMG]
    My bed/wall of posters. The long board I made not too long ago
    [​IMG]
    And of course..my little stoner buddy.

Sorry I can't get any pics of my pieces, left them over a friends.

16. Nice pad man, Ill post photos of mine when I get back to the house but I'm curious of what those 2 LSD-inspired photos you have hanging up are from? Is it a specific artist who does those type of shots?

17. Saitek Eclipse 2!

18. Nice rooms...we need to talk to the mods and see if we could have a sticky of this topic because i believe the way someones room looks describes their personality if that makes sense.?.?.? LoL :D

19. Or we could use one of the many already floating around these forums...