What Does Your Penis Look Like, Specifically?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tastytrichomes, Jun 15, 2013.

1. What the fuck? I repeat....WHAT THE FUCK???????

2. I loled @ squaddd upp lmao.

Im like 3-4 inches soft.

A little over 8 inches hard. 6.3 inches i circumfrence. I wear magnums. Uncircumsized and my foreskins sticks out a bit. I have this patch of rough skin on the foreskin. It comes and goes with moisturization. Im scared it could be herpes. But it doesnt feel like anything so hopefully not.

It sounds pretty big but i'm 6'5 and my legs have a ton of muscle from squats. And my hands are huge. So it looks like average/small.

I remember one time i was making out with this girl. I was tryna get her to fuck. She saw it through my shorts and was like "its not even big" needless to say i shut her the fuck up.

I remember one time i was making

lmao thats fucking great

4. #87 Xtreme_Chaos, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    Hella thick. Easily pass the dollar bill test.

Hella scarred from forced circumcision when I was 4.

I'm extremely happy with both my length and girth, I just wish someone didn't make a permanent body-altering decision without my consent or knowledge.

5. Mine looks like Darth Vader..:confused:

6. Darth Vader huh ?? would that have anything to do with this

[​IMG]

7. like a white lexington steele 

when you were four??

9. mine was done when i was 4 or 5. i still have holes in my dick from it.
    i can put a piercing in if i want. lol
    fuck circumcision though. any parent who does that to their child deserve to be fucking karate kicked in the throat.

10. Yes, when I was 4. Without anesthesia. I'll spare you the gory details of what it really feels like.

i'm really sorry

1 like 1 prayer

12. My Cock looks just like my beer: tall, black, stout, and has a beautiful head on it.

Ok I lied about the black part but if I had said white I wouldn't have been funny.

13. OH DAYUMMMMMMMMMM

14. It got carpet burn from dragging

15. Hahaha

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. lol i miss tasty :(

17. This is seriously a thread?