What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Theres a bunch of websites out there that tell you the origins and meanings of names.. What's the meaning of your name, blades?

I'll start :p

Name- Tyler.
    Origin-old English.
    Meaning- a tile maker or a tiler of roofs.

2. that i smoke crack cocaine & rob children.

yes. my given name.

3. mustakrakish
    origin-norway
    meaning- mythical lake troll that destroys villages and kills unicorns

4. Name: Eileen
    Origin: Irish
    Meaning: The Irish name Eileen means - Variant of Helen. This name means "sunlight"

5. #5 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Joe Rogan, lemme tell you something you might not know about me: I smoke rocks!

6. #6 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    Cool.. Even cooler if you have one leg :laughing:

7. #7 jlear3, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    As James, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.

Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.

In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.

You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

Although the name James creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

edit: also, I just found out my name is from hebrews.. lol
    Origin:Hebrew

Meaning:Supplanter

8. #8 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    TL;DR version please?

9. Anni \a(n)-

ni\ as a girl's name is a variant of Ann (Hebrew), and the meaning of Anni is "He (God) has favored me".

10. edit nevermind

11. Not Funny. :mad:

12. #12 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    Do you only have one leg?

13. Well I'll go with my last name:

Moser: (as my grandpa has told me many times) means "peat bog dweller" I'm so glad my family originated from a bunch of backwoods folk. I grew up in a small town (less than 1,500) and although I lived in "town" I am still that same small town kid today. Feels good, man.

14. Kunta Kinte is my name. It means Toby

15. I know she has two :ey: lol

16. that's a negative

17. #17 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    awwww yeeeeeeeah

18. anni spends a lot of time between them ;)

19. #19 EricFormanStash, Jun 12, 2011
    Bitchin'

20. my names david...

hebrew...

means god loves me or some shit.