What does your girl do that puts a smile on your face?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by basedgoddess00, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Come on blades, I know you have that special someone that makes you feel some type of way..
    So how does she do it? ^_^  :wub:

2. Her smile. Lets me know I'm doing something right.

*Insert signature here*

3. She starts giving me a BJ... then I smile :)

4. #4 DriftingApart, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    She walks into the room.

5. She walks into my car and starts unbuckling my belt..... I start to think I love that girl, but as soon as I cum, I come to my senses.

6. Damn I used to date this girl man...
    She did a lot of stuff that just made me smile

Freestyle battles
    Rolling really good joints
    Her fuckin excellent taste in music
    Her band
    How she would fuckin attack me when she was horny

I used to just let that girl talk

Fuck that girl had some passion
    fuck u unmentionables

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ...leaves the room.

8. She makes me samitches

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Taking your seat belt off while driving?!

10. Whispering in my ear. 
    Resting her head on me. 
    Laughing.
    Smiling. 
    Teasing. 
    Plays video games with me. 
    Dancing. 

Ok I just really love it when I spend time with someone, and when they're happy. 

11. My girl scratches my back for like 10-15min at a time some times and she does it like super soft.  It feels SOOO fucking good.  :D 

Its like the best feeling ever.  

12. Tis a guy but: Smacking my butt and being demanding, bringing me food when I'm super hungry, and buying me sweets whenever I beg the right way for them. Oh I just melt..

13. *sifting through you guys' posts looking for tips to becoming even more awesome*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGAdR77YEY

15. when she wears my t-shirt with no pants just her lace boy shorts and jumps into my arms while wrapping her legs around me  :ey:

16. She supports me while we wait to move back home. (She is in the Army) she pays for my weed too and she lets me grow. All I have to do is let her fuck as many guys as she wants!!! I love her!.... That last part was a joke.. I'll beat that bitches ass if she tried to pull some shit like that

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

17. Everytime I see her bright sky blue eyes I have to smile. This girl would do anything for me and that is why I happily support her and her active lifestyle. She enjoys frisbee probably more than I do and it's funny because she will practically eat any kind of food and inhale it in seconds. It seems as though no matter the time I get home, she is always there to greet me. I don't allow her to, but I think she would be okay with licking my nutsack if I put organic creamy salted peanut butter down there. Man! I am so glad I bought this dog!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ^ Gets me every time.

19. Just going to see her after a long day at work makes me smile. My 17 hour shifts won't even matter if I know im coming home to her at the end of it, ya know?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Nothing much lately. Thinking it's time for a new one.