Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does weed cost in the uk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kushkid1, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Anybody know the general price of weed in the UK? Lets here some prices...

2. LOL.

I think its pretty expensive in the UK... like $400/oz. But check this out might help u, weed prices uk

3. Its expensive, about £10 will get you 0.7Grams.

Unless you buy off [DISCUSSION NOT ALLOWED HERE]

4. If you find the right person, you get good deals, I get 1.5 for 10, and 3.0 for 20, not bad for SE london where all the dealers are greedy teens

5. In the east i'm getting 1g for £10 pretty much any high grade. Every so often i'll get 1/8 for £20 and free samples ;) :bongin:

6. It's pretty shitty prices unless you know people, average is around £10 a gram of some Mids..

7. "£10 for 0.7"..you need a new dealer! i have £10 for 1.3 mid and £15 for 1g of high grade

8. Off my dealer I get about 1g-1.2 for £10. Ounces around her go from around £230-250/60. Just looked that up and its about 394 dollars. Shit.

9. Im up north in scotland and my mates only get 1.5 g's for £25, which is like $40