Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does traps mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheyCallMeZach, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I got this text: We would go to my buddies house who traps for me, he lives in the village.

2. I never heard of it used that way, but a trap is a area where alot of drugs get sold. So im guessing hes saying his buddy sells drugs for him

3. if it was sent from an iphone it was most likely an autocorrect error.

4. #5 TheyCallMeZach, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks

5. to trap - to sell drugs.

yankees, I swear. :p

6. His friend has a mangina with teeth in it and he wants you to fuck it, resulting in you being 'trapped'.

7. It means they will not let you go and will likely butcher you.

8. Like somebody else said, the Iphone fucks up all the time, just like my damn Droid, if you have auto-correct on.

Other than that, I dunno.

9. it just means you guys are going over to his friends house that deals for him.

10. A trap is wherever the drug deals are going down. If it's a house, it's usually called a trap house. More often than not the back door will be boarded up so there's only one way in or out.

Trap star is a drug dealer.

Trap car is a vehicle which has been modified to transport large amounts of drugs.

11. I'll just leave this here.
    [​IMG]

12. So THAT'S what trapping means...