What does this sound like to you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by miss_dazexo, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Tell me if this sounds innocent to you or like something more...keep in mind they used to have a flirty friendship, I don't know if they ever hooked up or dated but yeah...

girl: hope youre okay. if you ever need to talk im here

guy: thanks my love lol i should be fine i work overnight by myself so i have alot of time to think

girl: no matter what happens. you are an amazing daddy.

guy: i really try to be but i guess its not good enough

girl: i dont think so. i think more dads should aspire to be like you. atleast you are upset about having relationship problems, most guys would be just done.

guy: thanks that means a lot

girl: i speak the truth

guy:   :) would u mind texting? i can't use my keyboard on facebook lol

girl: yeahh i dont think i have ur number anymore though. josh got jealous lol mines the same u still got it?

2. You two just need to fuck and get it over with.

3. Sounds like they are both stepping out of bounds if both are in a committed relationship.

4. sounds like the dude doesn't want much to do with the chick when he declined her offer to talk.

"i should be fine i work overnight by myself so i have alot of time to think" = please stop bothering me.. i'm fine.

5. I like what this guy said.

If Josh got jealous about talking to this guy, why would keep talking to this guy? Girls shouldn't even be texting any guys if they are in a relationship with a guy. And vice versa! With reasonable exceptions to this rule of course haha

6. The girls a slut, guys pushing it too if they're both in a relationship. I

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lmao thanks, I like the replies =)  That's what I think too.

8. She want that sooaasage

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Definitely think she's looking to. Fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You fools always think this shit. That convo looks innocent as fuck.
    Grow up kiddies

11. Sounds like girl wants cock.Guy wants to have phone sex.

12. #12 RiseAbove7, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Sounds like two friends and he girl is trying to cheer him up during a difficult time? Pretty innocent.

13. Perhaps they did have something back in the day. We wouldnt know but it could go either way in a situation like this. Too me it seems like shes trying to cheer him up but at the same time the fact she mentioned josh seems like there is more to this story. Maybe they are really good friends and that is it or she has feelings for him that she cant get over even though she is with josh.

Yeah but are she and Josh still together? Or is Josh an extremely jealous ex that made her delete all her male friends' phone numbers while they were together?

15. [quote name="RiseAbove7" post="19153920" timestamp="1386945420"]Yeah but are she and Josh still together? Or is Josh an extremely jealous ex that made her delete all her male friends' phone numbers while they were together?[/quote]who knows what is going on it seems like the anything is possible in this situation. But always stay optimistic for the simple fact that it could always turn out to be far more sideways than we all think it is. Perhaps josh is actually his best friend and they all used to be really good friends an she continued to speak to the other guy. Then joshed got jealous because he finally hooked up with her after a long time and thy went out. Who knows all i know that there is more to this than we are reading hahahah