What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mzenkowich, Sep 27, 2009.

1. #1 mzenkowich, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    I live on the East Coast of the USA and when I try to track my package, I get this...

USPS

Label/Receipt Number: ---------------------
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tClass: First-Class Mail International
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tService(s): \t\t \t \t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tInternational Letter
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tStatus: Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWe have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

Royal Mail

Your item, posted on 22/09/09 with reference ------------ has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I get the Royal Mail one, but can anyone shed some light on the usps one? Its been that way for the past 5 days..

2. it means the united states postal service blows at updating their package tracking.

in fact, ive recieved packages the day they say they recieve it in the original arrival point in the US...NY.

3. ^^ couldn't have said it better myself.

i've received packages from the USPS when their tracking still says that they just received payment for shipment.

4. USPS NEVER updates the info.... never ever... BUT you should never wait longer than 3 days for usps priority mail, unless the weekend falls within.

5. This is the Royal Mail response I have been getting:
    Sorry, there has been a problem with the reference number you've entered. Please try again.
    But yesterday it said something to the effect that the package was awaiting shipment abroad.

6. im getting the same thing?

7. Okay, I checked it again just now and they finally updated it...

\t Label/Receipt Number: --------------
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:25 PM on September 23, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
    \t
    Bullet \tInbound International Arrival, September 23, 2009, 10:25 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    Bullet \tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment

8. My seeds and T-shirt came today :) Great service and look forward to doing business again... Only problem is tracking the package through USPS, they never update the site and i got the package the day they said it was still in Ny...

Attitude Seeds <- Very reliable