What does this mean??

Discussion in 'General' started by flashrobin, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I bought 3/8's from my dealer acouple days ago I text him just now and asked him if he could hook me up with a gram,and he responded back saying "Want me to let you hold one" is this a joke?

2. Sounds like an offer to spot you cause he thinks you can't afford an 1/8th.Some dudes don't split off g's of weed. Too much risk, too little reward.

3. I dunno... i would sell reggie nicks and dro G's all day. I'd even take change minus a coinstar fee lol.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

4. Just go to dude and grab it, no biggie.

5. I don't understand. You bought 3 8th bags, (10 grams ish) a few days ago, smoked/sold it all, and are now fiending for a gram?

6. yeah sounds like he might front it to you. Sounds like a chill dude if he's offering to front you bud. Go for it man.

7. Hey tool, he's talkin bout frontin it to you.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sounds like your dude is black and so there might be a little bit of a language barrier.

Just ask for clarification lol. Sounds like you've been texting him.

9. #10 homestarstoner, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    dude when you said "hook me up a gram" he figured u dont have the cash yet. he responded with letting u hold onto the bag for now, as in front it and pay him when u have money..

tell him u have the cash already

Sent from my iPhone.

10. wait wait wait, did you pay retail for 3 1/8ths?

11. lol yeah dude for the price of 3 separate eighths (10.5 grams) you woulda got a better deal getting a quarter ounce plus an eighth

Sent from my iPhone.

lmao, or 6 1/2 eighths 

13. I think he means he can give you a gram now and you can pay later

14. Just ask him. Try not to appear weak though.