Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheScuzzFTW, Apr 3, 2012.

1. My guy who said he was done selling a few days ago sent me "hey i got treese if you need", does that just mean he has bud?

2. That or he's invested in a tree farm....

3. Yes. Trees is one of the multitude of nicknames for cannabis. Its less sketchy then being like you let me know if you want weed

4. He want's you to buy some kind of tree at his new tree farm, probably a pine or oak tree if you're in the north.. Maybe palm in the south.

5. Well it is a little early for Christmas. [​IMG]

6. #6 TheScuzzFTW, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Oh hey guys, fuck you too. Except canabliss88, the only real toker here.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

7. If he has any Cocobolo, get it! Don't ask, just buy! Trust me, it's a beautiful wood!

8. S'matter with canabliss88? You don't like fucking real tokers?

9. lulz.

10. Ladies and gentlemen.
    We have ourselves a troll.

11. No man fuck YOU! :mad: ;) :p :D :smoking: :cool: :) :confused:

12. Yeah, to confirm, I call bud tree sometimes to make it sound less sketchy. I sometimes call it sativa or indica (more indica because some people hear cannabis sativa) because no one who really has been around tokers know what those mean.

13. Uh oh, you got me. I'm a fake toker, all my posts are fake I've never even seen real weed before..

14. hes using slang that wouldnt trigger keywords incase his texts are being monitored.

15. He basically said, "what's up man, got some bud if you want any." He's probably making sure he doesn't come straight out with it in case any texts are being monitored. You can never be too safe :)

16. lol high school kids and their questions..

17. i wasnt talking to you...

18. I know I just said that as a joke. I was just jerkin ya chain broski.

19. :confused::smoking::confused: