What Does This Mean And How Do i Fix This?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DJTHEFUNNY, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I pretty much just planted my first plant in the ground and so far its grown pretty tall, however, Now the leaves are starting to brown and curl at the edges .

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
    whats happening to my plant?
    Is It Big Enough To Spray-water?
    Can i just let it grow or do i need fert and nutes and so on.

I Also have have three seeds germinating and am going to try [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SF22ChvwE&feature=related]YouTube - Easy Guide to growing cannabis[/ame] gorwing them that way.

any answers or opinions/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. i actually disagree with about 5 things that guy said lol

first off, he gave 2 thumbs up to MG potting soil... you poke holes in your cup BEFORE you put soil in it... you also water the soil BEFORE you transplant... spraying water under the leaves is completely unnecessary, and could actually cause heat spots from your light... cannabis doesn't foilage feed, so it can do nothing but hurt your plant...

i forget what else he said now and don't feel like rewatching the video... but yea...

3. thanks man. :smoking:

4. to find out whats up with your plant we need more info.

What type of soil are you using? what's your ph?
    What's your temperature? What's your humidity?

5. The plant in question was just thrown in the ground so im not sure of the first two. however, the temp usually stays around 86F, then about 64F at nights. And There is no palpable humidity where i live, just moist air.

UPDATE: Since the posting i heard that this is just the next stage of growing, and that the lower leaves were falling off to prepare for the next stage of growing.

any ideas?