Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does this look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zooph, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Got this from my guy last night. He said it was bubba kush, but I'm not all too familiar with what we call "loud" around here. I'm not far from atlanta, so we use down south terminology.

[​IMG]

Either way it smokes great, tastes good as hell, and kept me high for a while :) Enough to make me want to stop smoking mid grade.

2. Looks pretty dank to me.

3. It's very good lol, only got 4 g's of it though :/

Does it fit the stereotypes of bubba kush? Or is it impossible to tell by looking?

4. Naah mate, its almost impossible to say what kind it is. Btw 4g's is better than no one. It surely gives you good high.

5. Then how are strains identified?

6. The only way to know a strain is if you ordered the seeds from a seed company and you grow it yourself. Everything else is BS.

7. They pretty much aren't unless you know the grower (or are the grower). That's why a lot of dealers give fake names just to build hype, there's no real way you can tell of he's lying.

8. #8 birdouttahell, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    Can't tell the exact strain but it looks kind of like bubba I've had before. You can at least tell its indica because they're usually smaller, denser nugs whereas sativas are generally bigger and a bit fluffier

9. Yeah looks good.