what does this look like to you?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tokinpartier, Jan 12, 2012.

1. #1 Tokinpartier, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  2. looks like a link to a blank page. Gonna say its a male?

3. What the... why did you post some Yahoo link that requires some kind of sign-in?

Sounds like axial limbs to me, but post a picture HERE on G.C. so we can actually see the thing!

4. Yahoo sign in? I think your looking at the two little spikes that stick straight up on the stem right? The preflowers are gonna be behind those in the space beyween those spikes the branch and the leafs stem..

5. Yes. Look at the link. Yahoo is right in there and that's where it takes me when I click it

6. sorry i dont usually post pictures, not really sure how :confused:
    try this Image01122012114109.jpg

7. In advanced post settings there is a way to upload pics, look for the little paperclip icon.

And... love to help you but that pic is far too blurry to see anything. Also need you to pinpoint exactly where on the plant you're looking.

8. ^ exactly what he/she said, but what I can tell you from that pic is that that plant is too big to be in a dixi cup still.

9. here its blurry but what is that right in the center? Image01122012131114.jpg

the two bladed leaf looking thing, does this mean anything?

10. it is new growth, from that spot there will be a new branch that will produce a bud site. (if it is a female)

it is a good thing!

11. Those are just little leaves growing where more branching will (hopefully) occur once you go to flowering. But yeah, transplant those puppies into larger containers like the others suggested.

12. Thanks so much for all of your input, I am planning on transplanting soon

13. You're most welcome, and for a bit of transplanting advice, make sure the soil is lightly moist, enough to keep the soil from falling apart when handling it, but not waterlogged. Also, the lowest stress way to get them out of those cups is to use scissors or a razor blade and (very carefully) slice down the side of the cup and around the bottom, making sure not to damage any roots that might be growing around the outside perimeter. Then you should be able to remove all of the soil and roots in one shot, right into the new container.

This is the way I do it (although I use the disposable bags rather than cups) and its a very low stress way to transplant.

Good luck! :smoke: