Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Does This Look Like To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Canadian_Penis, Jul 14, 2014.

1. #1 Canadian_Penis, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    I'll say what it is after a few people guess. 
    I mean how much does it look like.

Oh and does the bag look like it would weigh a gram by itself?
    [​IMG]

I left in in the bag cause i dont wanna make a mess cause im not smoking it yet

2. I'd rather smoke that bottle cap than smoke that SOS (sack of shit).

3. #4 jjshots23, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    jk I dont know bottle sizes apparently 

4. 1 g but it doesn't look that great. You said you didn't wanna make a mess so is it shake? How much did you pay?

5. Who cares...

6. #7 Canadian_Penis, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    It is 4 gs on the scale, I payed 30 for it. 

When I set down bud, it makes little specs of weed fall on whatever i put it on. 

It's pretty good though. I got pretty stoned from less than a g of it.

Here is a pic of a nug.

[​IMG]

7. If you know it's 4 grams already why are you asking us? :confused:   Looks decent though. 

8. to see the responses.

9. Oh....it seemed like one of those threads where someone posts a blurry pic and asks us" how many grams is this?"....ya know the ones we all love and enjoy so much.  :laughing:

10. #11 donewithweed, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014

Bags that style which hold a quarter usually weigh 0.9 grams. Either you got super dry stuff (you mentioned setting weed down breaks it and little bits of weed fall everywhere) and it weighs 4 grams but takes up 7 grams space, orrr that's a smaller bag and weighs 0.4-0.5 grams. Easiest way is to not ask a general stoner, but to just weigh it once you take out the weed.

Oh I will say it looks much better out of the bag than in it. Toke up  :bongin:

Edit: Like jjshot23 said, I don't know the size of a coca cola bottle cap lol. That's definitely a gram bag weighing 0.45ish grams. So now that I'm done being redundant...