Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does this do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dkang7810, Apr 1, 2013.

1. What happens when you take a long ass hit and inhale enough to take a whole breath again and exhale more smoke then repeat inhale and repeat? Would that technically save you weed too because you get more of the smoke? What are your thoughts?

Sorry if this has grammatical errors.. I'm on Pluto at the moment.

2. I do this sometimes. I tell myself I'm getting higher but it probably just makes you lightheaded from breathing like that. Idk if it actually gets you more high tho

3. lol same thing with me man, idk if it does anything but heard ppl mention how it does get you higher but thats still unconfirmed and i have my skepticism about it. btw nice pic odd future is tight

4. It's useless for smoking, cannabinoids are absorbed in 3-5 seconds.