Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does this actually mean - The taste is Kush-heavy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grinder12000, May 17, 2016.

1. Not being anywhere where I have a choice I was reading about "Bruce Banner" and one sentence said - - - - The taste is Kush-heavy as well, since the #3 phenotype is thought to be the most OG Kush-dominant, resulting in a spicy, dank and lightly sweet flavor.

Where does this word KUSH come from and it's meaning ???

Educating for a road trip!

2. The word 'Kush' is a reference to the original strain of Hindu-Kush, grown in the High areas of the Hindu Kush Mountains stretching across india.

It has been said that this strain could very well be one of the oldest known and very often is used in reference to most all cannabis.

As for the term Kush heavy I assume he is referring to the taste. Cheer!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. This.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. In fact, re reading the last sentence he exactly discribes the taste of kush!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not India. They run through Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    /geography lesson

• Like Like x 2
  6. "Kush" is usually names for Indica heavy strains, just like OG is normally for sativa strains, But dont get mixed up OG Kush is still on the heavy sativa side, Dont ask me thats just how it is....

7. Kush has its own distinct taste, its almost like a lemony skunky taste and smell. Its hard to describe but you know it when you taste it. Its great

• Like Like x 1