Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does the term "torch a bowl" mean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m4g3pr08, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Agreed. Iv learned lots of things on grasscity. Especially because i usually spend a lot of my time in the toking tools section so now i can speak fluent bong lingo and teach my friends who i used to think knew a lot but only to find out they knew nothing! lol but really that did happen :laughing:

2. Agreed, Ive done the exact same thing once apon a time, It is called moving from aprentice to seasoned. lol

3. My friends and I consider torching to be just leaving the flame on the bowl the entire hit.

4. Nah, thats called a super waste of bud. Torching is only minor waste.

5. May be different where you are, but this is what we call it here.

6. Was a joke dude.

7. thank you. :D I thought i was going to be getting negative feedback even though this is in the apprentice tokers section.

8. I hate it when someone torches a bowl. Especialy when you just took the time to corner it for them, or a bowl ago.

9. killing all the greens in the bowl. or just use the flame on all of the bud.