Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does the term 'loud' mean in terms of weed quality??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biochemistry, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I haven't heard of this quality of weed before. What are other words for this quality? Thanks.

2. Just another dumb slang term. Pretty sure it just means good bud.

3. Loud would be equivalent to dro or kush....I prefer to keep things simple and just call good weed "dank" like a normal person.

4. Like if your nose worked the same as your ears, when you smell a bag of weed that makes you back your head away from it from the pure pungency of it, what you have is some loud weed. Like a sound that's loud can be heard from far away, loud weed can be smelled from far away. It's just a work people use. I never go by the words when I'm getting weed, I just smell it. If it smells loud, I'll take it.

5. Yes, it's an equivalent of saying dank or fire or what have you, generally likening smell to sound. For example instead of saying one smells like bud, you would say, "damn you're loud, I can hear that shit from over here!"

6. loud means dank.

7. around here it means a really strong smell and you can tell its really good weed by just how overpowering the smell is

8. Loud = dank. I've always heard the term 'loud' being used to describe the smell of the weed, as in it's very pungent

9. means really good/dank

half the time people here say that it's mids -.-

10. No no no, it's all wrong.

It's really shitty bud, that has so many spider-mites in it, that if you listen to it you hear a rustling as they crawl into your eardrums.

Loud.

11. lmaooo brah

12. Yesterday I grabbed a half of some serious dank. I didn't think it would smell much but my whole car and then my whole room smelled like bud, just from throwing a ziplock on a table.

13. Dumbass term for dank bud

14. Lol noob :p
    It means good ass weed or dank if you prefer a term coint in the big apple :)

15. You sound like the stoner who's life sucks.

16. Or maybe yours does. :wave:

17. Thanks everyone for the knowledge. I think I'll stick to the terms dank, kush, and headies instead.

18. Kush isn't a term.

19. ^No its a strain and a vague one too given all the crosses and phenos.

And calling good bud dank (or kush) is no better than calling it loud.

FYI dank means damp/wet.... Yeah.. that's how I like my weed.. nice and dank. :rolleyes:

20. When you have .3 of dense mango kush bud ,open your stash for 4 seconds and your room smells like Tucan Sam private tropical island.

Thats the situation I am.
    My shit is screaming!