Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does the billing showup on a credit card statement

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitchesandbongs, Mar 16, 2012.

1. my dad gave me a reloadedable debit card for my 19th birthday present and without thinking i put my whole paycheck on it because it is safer then cash because you can report it stolen and get it back and i live in a bad neighborhood anyway my mom apperently checks the statements because she mentoined checking it one day and i was wondering what it shows up as on the statement because i want to buy a bong

2. I believe it has the name of the store on the statement. It won't say exactly what you purchased.

3. Depends on where you're buying it from some online places can be discreet and just call it warehouse goods on the statement

4. haha ya i got screwed from this, saved up my paychecks for a month and bought a vape that cost me $280 and it showed up on the bank statement as smoke and rock shop and my mom knows what kinda stuff they sell their so she was mad i spent so much money there and wanted to know what i got but she never found it

5. but im buying from here i justwanted to know if it will say grasscity because thats obvious as hell

6. I've heard it says SJV Amsterdam on the statement. I've never bought from here, though.
    I might get a piece later if this is true.

7. my statements all ways come back saying the head shops name "highlander smoke shop" and then a couple of numbers.

8. Your over the age of 18 bro. Why are your parents still looking at your billing and credit card statements?

Living at home is understandable, times are tough. But I know when I was 18, I was a free bird.