Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does the average marijuana smoker look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NefariousBredd, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Fuck that, we all look like Saul off pineapple express.

2. I'm trying to look like Chong.:cool:

3. Wasn't this posted already? ...and no I'm not surprised. I am 35-39, white and never been arrested for weed. So I guess I match the statistics :)

4. I want a rl pic of you.

5. I kinda look like a lake troll, IDK what you look like?

6. Here is what one looks like - [​IMG]

7. like this?
    [​IMG]

8. There are plenty of pictures of me inside churches.:cool:

9. NO WAY!?!?! You are the Blessed Virgin?

10. I look like a boss, but then again I'm not average.

11. You must position your mouse (cursor, not the actual mouse) over the blue link and press a button. After this monumental feat, you must read the words. Then, and only then, will you have reached true enlightenment.

The Force is Strong in you, my young Padawan. Reach out with your feelings. I have faith in you.

By the way, I look like a sexy Irish beast. I've had my ass kicked by the cops a number of times, so I don't fit the some of the stats all that well.

12. What is "average"? :)

13. I know right. I'm not an average marijuana smoker, I'm a superb one.

14. uh.... red eyes?

15. QFT, the only way youll tell if i'm high or a stoner is if i let my eyes low or you smell it or see me smokin :p

Im more or less Adam Jensen

16. I always vape. Got a handheld unit with a battery pack. It fits nicely in a 7-11 Big Gulp cup and the tube fits perfectly in the straw. You can barely even smell it. Used to walk around sipping on my cup'o'smoke quite regularly.

17. Both ends of the spectrum for you...

[​IMG]