Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does pot do to brain development

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ADogNamedJack, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Where's Stormcrow?!?

2. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']

Uhh? Your brain doesn't fully develop until you're 25. So too bad your post doesn't make sense.[/quote]

Uhh? It still makes sense. He just said he's glad he waited till then, not his brain stopped developing at 19.

3. I smokeded sence i wuz 13 know big deel

4. The most significant developments obviously come far before 25

5. No it doesn't hurt you dued

6. That blew my mind...

7. [quote name='"Dissec"']No it doesn't hurt you dued[/quote]

Lolled.

8. i was gonna say the exact thing weed has made me a much more creative thinker. And in all honesty i feel my common sense far exceeds most of society's (not being cocky) maybe due to pot smoking???

9. Did you mean to say hazing or nazi-ing?

10. it makes you ask intelligent questions like these.

11. Yeah man, you sound as if your brain functions to the best of it's capabilities.

12. weed helps you expand your mind its great for your third eye and all of that junk

13. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']

i was gonna say the exact thing weed has made me a much more creative thinker. And in all honesty i feel my common sense far exceeds most of society's (not being cocky) maybe due to pot smoking???[/quote]

I totally see what your saying. We see things as a lot simpler or obvious than most people. The major downside is sometimes you underthink something and you make assumptions that after learning more knowledge is actually false. So it goes both ways ya dig?

[quote name='"kingsmo"']it makes you ask intelligent questions like these.[/quote]

Damn yo, this is pretty far from intelligent. More like basics.

14. I've read things that say it decreases brain development if used regularly. But I've also read, more reliably, that it can increase brain cell production. I think get the best of both and do what I did when I was a teenager- toke, but not all the friggin' time.

15. Same thing for me. Im 24 and have only been smoking for about a year and a half. I never smoked in high school because i believed all of the bull that was fed to us in DARE classes. I started smoking after i got out of the military and i regret not starting in high school. I think more creatively too even when im sober. My mentality has completely changed and not for the bad. I listen more, im more open-minded, im just overall better then what i was when i didnt smoke. So i completely understand. Its a shame too, because i know soooo many potentially amazing people but they cant tap into that part of their creativity capabilities. Even my mom is constantly anxious and just down and thankfully she hasnt started popping prescription pills. I would love for her to vape or drink some tea or something so she can relax but she was raised during vietnam to conservatives. ANYWAY, im ripped right now and im getting off track. I feel you and i hope more people start smoking to make the world a better place. :smoke: