Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does point of waking and baking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Feb 12, 2010.

1. my favorite thing to do is wake up like at 4 in the morning and smoke some bowls or a blunt and the pass out again a few hours later

2. My first wake and bake i smoke 1 bowl of mids between like 4 people and I stayed high almost ALL day. BUT i got really fuggin tired. All my friends passed out shortly after and slept all day till like 4pm..I smoked another bowl of some stronger shit while everyone was sleepin, then got a klondike bar then passed out till like 8pm lol

3. I agree, I've wake and baked too many times,where mornings without weed just suck dick,and when I do smoke in the am I get tired as hell through the day,usually only in school. I guess it kinda lost its "fun' wake and bakes used to mean the world to me,like it was coolest thing in teh world. but The point of a wake and bake,is exactly what it sounds like. you wake,you bake,shower,piss and shake,grab a snack and break.

4. to me "wake n' bake" is your stoners solution to feeling all tired sleepy eyes and all that - spark up that chillum on your commute and suddenly your all "wide awake" ... the only downfall is the fatigue you were feeling may return after your high goes away - hence stoners solution = smoke more weed

5. I rarely wake and bake, but when I do, it's the best! Best days are when the house is free and you have the whole day. I would normally smoke, play video games, cook a huge lunch and make a crazy meal which I would never normally try to cook.

I also have foundd weed to be the best ssolution to dealing with hangovers.

6. This right here.

Wake and bake = Sure fire way to start the day in a good mood. Which is definitely a plus, imo. :)

7. Hell yeah. :cool: I can relate to most of these posts.

Wake n' bake is generally thought of as the very best high of the day. afaik

You haven't smoked all night, so the 1st high of the day will be extra strong. It's like your THC tolerance has dropped down very slightly, just by not smoking in your sleep.

Here's one that wasn't mentioned:

The night before, you get to look forward to the wake n' bake. Looking forward to it puts you in a good mood all night. lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. It is in my opinion the best smoke of the day generally because my lungs are rested in the morning and it gets rid of all my morning pains, and gets rid of my morning teary eyes, its well...just great.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Every morning before I head into the office! I couldn't imagine starting my day without a little coffee in my cup and a little coughee in my bowl!

10. @OP:

What does that saying mean, at the bottom of your posts? "You have got to be..."

What does it mean?
    :confused:

11. being well-rested, wide-awake, and stoned, is a awesome combination.

12. The point is startin your day the right way. wake and bake its the first thing you do and like i said its a great way to start your day

13. I like to roll a j, go to bed, wake up an smoke in a hot hot hot shower wit the window open. The steam means less oxygen makin u higher, plus the steam helps push smoke out the window.

14. OP, i think you said it yourself

"what does point of waking and baking"

15. the point IS... its the best high of the day, and it instantly makes me reaady to join the world in the mornings

16. i love wake n bakes. had a wake and bake sesh today b4 i went to work. high as hell working with the cool manager and an awesome co worker. great day at work. even made the annoying co worker more tolerable.

17. Exactly :smoking:

18. They're the most enjoyable smoking session but one I try to stay away from. As someone who frequently feels tired all too soon in the middle of a high and feels like he wasted half the good feelings yawning every ten seconds, I love being able to just be high with no sleepiness. But when I get high, I pretty much have to be high nonstop until I go to sleep that night. That's why I usually try not to smoke before eight or nine, when I've got all my work done and I can just relax (I smoke occasionally at school with friends, but I always make sure I just get buzzed, not stoned, so there's no comedown). Wake and bakes usually end up with me burning through about 50 bucks worth of weed in a day X_X

19. Wake and bake!

20. lol at you smoking K2:rolleyes: