What does NORML, MPP, DPA, LEAP, SSDP, SAFER and ASA think of each other?

Discussion in 'General' started by cripinblood, Sep 20, 2012.

1. NORML, Marijuana Policy Project, Drug Policy Alliance, Students for Sensible Drug Policy, Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation, and Americans for Safe Access. NORML and MPP are both fighting just for marijuana legalization. DPA want drugs to be treated as a health problem, not a criminal justice problem the war on drugs to end. They see themselves as human rights activists but arent comfortable with the hard drugs being fully legalized like candybars. SSDR go much further and want a policy that helps teens more. SAFER is mainly a Colorado organization that wants marijuana legalized in Colorado. LEAP wants all drugs legalized like candybars for anyone and none of the cops of that organization are even active. And ASA is working on just medical marijuana for the patients.

Are they working together or do they see the other as competition

2. Why would non-profits see each other as competition when they work for the same goal. I'm sure they have angst built up over certain event or even view points on some stances but they all just want peace, love, and Reggie's!

3. Yes true they all have the same goal, but I'm sure each on of them wants to take full credit if something good comes out of it.

4. I'm sure none of them "Want full credit" I think they just want what they are fighting for to become. No matter who takes credit.

5. The reward is accepted use of cannabis. After legalization those organizations will provide legal support and host events most likely.