What does Khaled do???

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PaperZonly, Aug 15, 2012.

1. So he has songs, and even albums, but has never made a beat or dropped a verse. Somebody wanna explain his role in hip hop, other than being a middle man?:confused:

2. Hes a DJ. And clearly a good friend.

3. he makes mediocre beats for far less than mediocre rappers.

4. He don't even make beats

5. he thinks he the best

6. :laughing:

7. I always thought he produced the tracks? Why else would someone let him scream "DJ KHALED!!" on a track?

8. Wait I thought he was supposed to be "taking over"?
    And that was back in like 07

9. he does produce beats, but he doesn't always produce all the tracks on his albums, (like his debut "Listennn... The Album" he produced 3 tracks for it)...he started out as a radio host, which is most likely where he took the "DJ" part of his name from, meaning he isn't a DJ in the term of turntables...

but he does rap some, hes a member of Terror Squad and is the president of Def Jam South

10. What tracks did he produce? What songs does he have verses on?

I've listened to his radio show out of Tampa before, which was tight, but I just wanna know what credits he has? What beats? What verses?

11. A few of his songs, weather produced by him or not get the best features

Nas scarface and preemo on the 1's and 2's? Sureee

12. I dunno he's a fucking stooge I watched a video of him trying to compare himself to Quincy as being one of the greatest producers of our generation. Fucking ass clown. Who for real rides with this mofo?

13. I'm the type of person who really gets agitated by over-promo, and this mf is the king of over-promo.

I can't wai til there's a "Superbad" type moment from the movie, when someone in the room just takes a second and says "hey... who's that guy? What do you do?"

14. he puts a bunch of mainstream artist (nice or wack) who's buzzing like hell all on one track . and the rest is history ....

15. All he does is win