What does it take for you to get a boner?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MoarCowbell, Sep 14, 2010.

1. hey blades, i was just wondering, what does it take for you to get a boner? make out? feeling? foreplay? (or girls, what does it take for you to get wet?)

for me it's usually making out. I'm not too pro at sex, so just an intense make out sesh will have me more than ready to go for the real thing.

what about you guys?

2. Uhhh, I'm a lightweight, just imagining getting intimate with a girl gets me hard.

3. I get hard when I imagine myself getting hard.

uh oh...gotta take care of somethin right quick

4. yeah i can get em sometimes just from seeing some fine asses in spandex... lotsa chicks wear em in college...theyre like these thin black spanexish material...its hot.

haha lmao

5. Really? Hm that don't happen to me lol.

Usually feeling, sometimes making out i guess.

6. yeah dude i get em easily... lmao im like a 13 year old

7. It doesnt take much for me...just a sexxy babe preferably black women with an unbelievable set of twinz!! :eek: I'ma sucker for deep cleavage on a sista!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. im more of an ass man myself. cleavage is nice too.

9. sometimes i have trouble believing I went through puberty more than a decade ago...the smallest thing can get a big reaction out of me

10. A good night's sleep. Without fail.

11. When I look at fruit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh..

12. Cattle mutilation always gets me off.

13. It depends on the circumstances, honestly.

On some days, I'm about as asexual as a boulder, and it would take about as much effort to illicit even a tingling level of excitement down there.

On the polar opposite of those days... well, let's just say that my car has a wicked vibration to it right at this moment, and that about seals the deal.

:p

14. i get boners all the time everywhere,
    like at the gym when i see sexy bitches ill get a chub
    or when i go to the mall and i peep some sexy hoes i get a chub
    or when im at work, sometimes ill take yohimbe as a prework out and itll give me fat chubs all day.

or when girls wear really short skirts and their ass is just hanging out in ur face and if they bent over just a little bit you can see their snatch omg thats so nice,

but what really gets me off is when bitches get aggressive and just let you know how bad they want that dick,

kinda push you around a little bit maybe rip your shirt off talk a little dirty you know but not to dirty

just dirty enough to let you know your doing a good job

and when shes just on top riding your dick hard putting her hips into it and just working that shit omg cant fucking get enough

and just throw her into doggy and just smack that shit all fucking day and just unleash all your anger you built up that day on that pussy and just let her know that daddys here for business and pleasure

thats my shit right there and i know all you guys know that i know whats up

15. It takes uh fiinnneeee bitch to get me chubbin in public, I'm pretty good at keeping it to myself usually
    Yet again, other times the gentle rub of my undies gets the blood flowin
    Either way, I can get it up when it counts, so I don't worry about my boners, they cum n they go:laughing: Im blowedddddd, what a random ass thread

16. i havent gotten laid in time, unfortunatly, so all it takes for me is a calm breeze..

but there was a point in my life i got the most action out of any of my friends, and that thing wouldnt move for shit.

17. Not much. I'm usually raring to go all the time...

Just seeing my OH does lovely things to me, or thinking about kissing him / fucking him, even as a fleeting thought.

There are a few very random things that do this as well but I don't really feel well aquainted enough with the city / too sober to divulge them just yet.

18. fixed

19. All it takes for me is my imagination to wonder off :)

20. Whenever I know it'll get used.