Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does it mean when you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by melikeweed, Nov 11, 2010.

1. what does it mean when u gag after a hit?

2. It means I shouldnt of swallowed the smoke

=(

3. Are you smoking hydro or brick weed

4. Idk...what kind of shit makes you gag? Exactly.

5. too big of a hit or you tried swallowing the smoke. swallowing it is supposed to "fuck you up" according to some people but i havent really felt much when i tried.

6. you tried to walk before you crawled baby steps kid baby steps

7. I've tried swallowing the smoke and I do not recommend it. The smoke ventures into your stomach and begins irritating it immensely which lead me to vomit. Good high though =x

8. Really? Never knew taking smoke into your stomach could get you high.

9. yea dude.. swallowings a no no... leave that up to the bitches

10. Someone explain to me how it's even possible to get high in-taking smoke to your stomach?

11. Swallowing smoke to fuck you up, is just something veteran smokers tell noobs so they do it and vomit. Thats it.

Swallowing smoke will make you gag. No matter if its the dankest of the dank, or the dirtiest of the dirt.

When you burp it up, which you will at some point, you get a nice blast of stale, and somewhat rancid smoke.

I can take large hits but for some reason ive always had a problem with accidently swallowing smoke. It happens to me ALLL the time. So trust me, I know. I hateee it.

12. Only swallow smoke if you want to make your stomach feel like absolute shit. You won't get high from it.. in fact.. you'll take away from your high because you could have breathed that smoke into your lungs - instead you wasted it by swallowing it.

13. How do you think pot brownies work bro

14. #15 TokeyMcDank, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
    Edit;

It will make your stomach rumble a bit, and then you will burp a cloud of smoke.

It WILL get you high, just like pot brownies in your stomach get you high.

The thc will be absorbed.

It is much more efficient to inhale, swallowing smoke is retarded.

You likely need a smoother smoking device to keep from gagging OP. I recommend a bong with ice notches.

15. ^^ It just means you're taking too big of a hit. Start off small, and you'll be able to take huge hits in no time. :smoke:

16. tons of things can make you gag, and everyone's gag reflex is different. But usually, like others have said, it is because you either took too big of a hit, or accidentally swallowed some of the smoke. Other things can cause gagging like a small piece of ash or pull-thru hitting you in the back of the throat...

17. Nah dude, that's not how pot brownies work.

The THC gets cooked into the fat of the butter or oil used..... consuming THAT will get you high - but smoke in your stomach won't do anything, trust me.

I had a problem after a head cold once where I just kept inadvertently swallowing smoke. I was barely getting high because it wasn't going to my lungs.

I don't usually ever swallow smoke, so I KNOW that this is the effect of swallowing it. That week totally sucked...

18. your stomach is very vascular along with your intestines. swallowing smoke gets you high by absorbing the thx into those blood vessels. the effect is minimal compared to inhaling but it is there. pot brownies do take effect the same way as smoking but instead of being absorbed into your stomachs blood vessels it is absorbed into your intestines blood vessels where there are many many many more blood vessels. you get much higher from brownies and other edibles because of the quantity of thc in the brownies compared to that of the smoke.

19. Sorry man, but thats just not how that works. You will not get high from swallowing smoke. Just inhale regularly and you'll be ok