Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does it mean when "the tube is milked"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyplanet, Mar 8, 2010.

1. I was reading another topic about smoking out of a bong and someone said to breathe in slowly until the tube is milked. What exactly does that mean? I thought you breathed in slowly until it wasn't cherried anymore, and then pull the slider out. I may be wrong about that though. Help!

2. milking in the bong is when your smoking and the whole tube is white from the smoke...resulting in it looking like milk

3. Thanks! Now I know how to do the bong right in front of new smoke buddies.

4. haha I'm sorry but this is just funny :smoking:

5. It will stay cherried until you pull the slide. You want to pull the slide when you can clear the tube and breathe in a bit of fresh air.

6. Milking the tube is when your hitting the bong and the bong is all white like milk and then you pull the bowl and hit v-tec on that shitt.:hello:

7. Yep milking the bong. I always say chalking it up... for some reason :smoking:

8. no one will judge if u dont milk it
    ...well maybe some ppl that make smokin a competition

9. But they might judge him for smoking pot when hes 10

10. Lol I know i used to have competitions with my friends, but then we realized; whats the point? Were all gonna get high anyways!

11. everyone's a winner!!!