What does it mean when a girl tells you this...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gonzopoly, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After pulling my game on a hella fine girl, and getting her num off her facebook profile, she sent me a text saying: "Get the fuck away from me or I'll call the cops." Do you guys think shes being serious or is she just fucking around.

2. She wants it, go for it

3. lol.. are you serious?

4. Sure it's there for everyone to see but that's not how I would go about getting a number of a girl you're trying to fuck. lol She might be serious, need more information to be certain.

5. Dude she wants your dick, two thumbs up from me

6. Wait, she said to get away from her?

So... what did you end up doing? Since, you know, you had to have been next to her when she said it, right?

7. .....

Attached Files:

8. #9 Dado, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Good thing I took psych 101....
    I'll break it down for ya, .......When a girls says "get the fuck away from me" it means...

She doesn't want to fuck, but she will suck you.

And when she says "she'll call the cops", this means (according to Sigmund Freud) "She wants people to watch" , But because she chose an authoritative figure (ie cops) this means she has a "father complex", so you may hear her say (while shes blowing you) Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy :eek:

9. Even though you spelled hear wrong, ill give it to you^

10. Lmao this thread is golden.

11. thats how it goes all the time with me bruhh. even if she says no she still wants it so just hit it anyways.

12. Ya know, I'm one of those anal retentive people, I had to fix it....

13. #14 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hmm... Maybe.. Just maybe and bear with me.. It sounds crazy, but maybe it means.. Get the fuck away from me or I'll call the cops? Lol

14. Dont be toopid

15. [​IMG]

Can anyone say "Underage?"

Prove me wrong.

16. #17 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Yea... You're right. That was a pretty dumb thing for me to say lol

17. I agree, how can you discourage this man right when hes about to get some. She's showing all the positive signs dammit.

18. #19 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Yeah that's totally how I get all the good guys in my bed.. Just threaten them with calls to the police...lolz

19. Her mouth says no no but her eyes say yes yes

Get in my bed or i call the police? hot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.