What does it mean when a Girl Passes by and looks at you then your Shoes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Exactly what the title says.

2. She's shy.

Or she likes your shoes.

3. Means she go materialistic shit on the brain

4. She is trying to see if you are looking at her because she is shy

5. This happened to me like 20 times today what am I supposed to do after that though? Just passing by in opposite directions...this was on my college campus but I'm also a commuter and don't dorm.

6. Daaaaaayyyyyyuuuummmmmm!

7. Ask her if she likes your steez brah.

8. You're supposed to talk to her.

9. I guess I'll try it out this Monday when I girl does it

10. Say hi and smile. She should say hi too if she's interested, then mabye start a conversation somehow by saying something funny. I dunno man your call. But in my experience freshman girls at college (esspecialy if they moved away from home to go to said uni) are easy as hell to pick up and fuck.

11. That's the spirit that beat the Japanese!

12. Also I'm just curious of the people that responded are you guys are girls?

13. Have you ever been shopping with a girl? Girls LOVE shoes man. That means, wearing a nice pair, you stand out as well.

Wear nice shoes. Bitches love it.

disclaimer: not all all girls are bitches

14. I get lots of stares from these shoes. They're drop dead gorgeous.

[​IMG]

15. lol I was wearing polo boots today, success.

16. Just say hi

They are either shy or they are scanning you. Or your shoes are shiny.

17. she probably did it on purpose so you would go home and think about it all day, then ask your internet friends for advice

18. I'm only asking because like I said in another response it happened a lot today because after I noticed it I started paying attention to it

19. Mabye you've just got cool shoes?

Wear a different pair tommorow and see if it happens. Alternate shoes everyday for a few weeks and see if theres a difference.

20. I got some solid white shoes i'm gonna hopefully get bob saget to sign them, then take them to my tattoo buddy and hes gonna draw some sick bog saget related imagery all over them including an entire background for the whole shoe and i'm gonna try and sell em' on e-bay or maybe keep them if they're super dope but..

Yeah, OP, to answer your question, espically shoes, are considered sexy when climbing the value scale, same with your vehicle. It's fucked in my opinion but that's just the way the game is now.

And yeah, the reason i wouldn't automatically hope to keep the bob saget shoes is because i don't REALLY like to support that type of system and the people that support the system but occasionally i'll rock a nice pair, i may not support but that doesn't mean i can't just imitate what everyone else is doing around me for some pussy.

Like when the whole having white sunglasses trend came around, fuck that shits annoying, find your own style you trendy cunt.