What does it mean when a girl calls a dude cute

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 603blaze, Mar 27, 2014.

1. All in the title. What does it mean when a girl calls a guy cute? Same thing as when a guy calls a girl cute? This may be a stupid question but bare with me I'm not the greatest in the dating/ women category...

Pimp your elevations

2. An attraction to the other persons physical appearance. :smoke:

3. It means you have a chance with her- you are her type!

Granny

4. It means she thinks your cute?

5. #5 Stormy Sea, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    What does it mean when someone has to ask what it means to be called cute?

6. It's a wrap. Get your bags packed. You got a one-way ticket to the Friendzone.

7. Ask her, "Cute... like puppy dog cute??? Or cute, like you want to feel me inside you???"

That he/she is cute?

9. [​IMG]

take a chance OP

10. Or maybe I'm the one who's cute?

11. Or maybe it's everyone else?!?

12. Women (although I'm not sure that's the appropriate word for this female) can be unbearably complicated at times. This is not one of those times however. When you get to the point where they literally say the complete opposite of what they mean..... Well I'll keep fingers crossed for you.

13. hahhahahahha

14. Or this. I kind of hope on a small scale he's right. Sorry. But it will benefit any male who isn't already Rico sauve to have a gal in the friendzone. Then you can ask her these sort of questions instead of receiving iffy advice from strangers.

15. It means you don't have chance.

Sorry.

16. It means she wants a screw

17. Cute as in she wants you to warm her up on a cold night with a hot creampie

18. tell her what it is, your not cute, your a manly mother fucker.

19. it means she's interested in you, but may not be too sure about furthering past the "friend zone". 

20. this.