What does it mean to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, May 4, 2011.

1. And then the smoked DNA inside the sperm meets another stoned DNA from the egg, and become one high kid.

However, it has no effect on the gender of the kid.

Whether that kid becomes a boy or a girl depends on the XY chromosomes.

2. Do you know how smoking meat works? Traces of toxin in the smoke kill bacteria in the meat. If it were even able to affect your DNA all it would be doing is fucking it up and causing mutations.

3. whysoserious. :rolleyes:

4. Your a buzz kill man.

5. can you smoke dna?

6. No. I don't know how smoking meat works.

I thought they smoked meat for the smoky taste... I didn't know it was to kill bacteria... thanks for the new knowledge. I learn new things everyday.

And...

What the fuck are you talking about, weed causing mutation?

What a nonsense.

Unless... you mutated and get super powers... like, the ability to jump real high... or run real fast... things like that... then yeah...

7. The taste is pretty much all it is used for now but the original purpose is preservation. I didn't say that weed causes mutations, I said that if you could smoke your DNA like meat if anything happened it would be a mutation.

8. If it's the good kind of mutation, then yeah... but if it's the bad kind of mutation, then what the fuck are you talking about???

9. The weed smoke mutates the DNA in a way that the essence of the plant imprinted into the DNA so that the new born baby will have the power of the five elements, earth, fire, air, water, and... what's the fifth one...

WHAT'S THE FIFTH ELEMENT?!!!

10. Bruce Willis?

11. I wish I was as high as you.

12. Was it?

I forgot...

Mila Jovovich... what a hot babe...

I just remembered, there were only four elements in smoking weed.

The earth, air, water, and fire.

So anyway...

The power of all four elements are imbued into the baby's basic life structure that is the DNA.

So that's what smoking weed does.

13. Smoke some weed.

If you don't have any weed, then...

I'm sending you stoned vibe to your house.

14. It is physically impossible. Yes smoking can cause mutations but it can not physically merge into your DNA. DNA is made of phospholipids, and polypeptides. THC is neither. lol
    And the DNA of the weed can not get in there because it has been exposed to high enough temperatures to fall apart and degrade.
    Sorry to be Ms. Smarty pants and rant about it.

15. No. No need to be sorry.

Actually it feels good to know that smoking weed can't affect the DNA, and thus getting into my sperm and my wife's egg because... well, both of my kids were conceived when we had high sex.

I sometimes worry that my two kids are sort of 'born high' because we were so high at the time.

--

I think the real worry is not that the smoke will sip into our DNA, but it's the pesticides getting into our lungs.

16. After abstaining from it for 2 1/2 months, I realized just how important it is to me. Not really for recreational purposes only, but I am apparently a happier more positive person because of it. I can live without it, but I prefer not to.

17. alchemy at its finest.

18. I have always wanted to go. The Uyghur culture has always been something of curiousity to me, seeing as they are essentially a mixed race, just as I am. There is a lake there, which I forget the name of, that is so clear that you can see your own reflection. Not to mention that hemp grows wild there, just like in Yu-Nan province. I have been to Yu-Nan on a school trip where my friends and I scored some really schwag weed for dirt cheap. Needless to say it was probably the highlight of the trip.

19. #39 Carl Weathers, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
    GGrass is right, it can change DNA.

It changes DNA if you smoke a lot of joints and accumulate benzo[a]pyrene which is metabolized to a reactive epoxide that alkylates your DNA and potentially leads to cancerous cells.

Not something you should aspire to.

I'm gonna do what I do best and be a know it all shit head, just to say that DNA is not made of either poplypeptides or phospholipids.

- Buzz Killington.

20. Hahahahaha I'm reading this at work high and it is so true! Funniest shit ever!

"Just be cool bro, no one knows your high"
    "You do"
    "YEs but lucky for you i'm just your schizo"