Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does it mean to "Smoke indo"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jun 21, 2012.

1. What does it mean when Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa sings about "Smoking indo"

Does it just mean to smoke weed grown indoor? :p

2. yup lol indoor grown

3. i called my black friend and he said it means indoor.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kind of on topic: Aren't they coming out with a movie?

5. Thanks for calling the blackman that answers the question

6. They were but production got cancelled for some reason

7. haha this made me laugh. kind of like when I didnt know what getting head meant in those Eminem songs as a youngen. Oh fond memories. :smoke:

8. productions not cancelled. I saw it already its on torrents. straight to dvd.

9. Hahahaha yup indoor grown weed

10. I was under the impression that it was referring to smoking the dank bud of the early 90's, which were mostly Indian or Indonesian Indica strains.

The term was first used long before indoor grows became a common phenomenon.

"Rollin' down the street, smokin' Indo
    Sippin' on gin and juice, laid back"
    -Snoop '94

11. Marijuana, specifically modern crossbreeds of Indonesian (hence, "Indo") indica strains with western sativa, resulting in pungent, broadleafed, THC-crystal laden buds, or "trees". Often confused for a short form of "indoor", which is where most of this type of marijuana is now grown.

source-urbandictionary

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sometimes I smoke indo sometimes I smoke outdo. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I could mean bud that's grown indoors, an Indica strains, or like Forked Up said literally smoking indoors. The world will never know

14. Haha man, I just read that on UrbanDictionary.

15. If it used to mean anything else it means indoor now.

Indo, outdo,

16. god damn it I hate when people answer questions when they have no idea what they're talking about.

The movie is called Mac and Devin go to High School, it comes out on DVD July 3rd.

17. I know this is mad old thread but I just had to chime in because I don't think anyone answered this shit right

It is that dank sticky cannabis indica! Indica was the new kid on the block in the late 80's early 90's in the US.

That narcotic stoney ish that make your head feel like a cinda block.

It got alotta names that can mean something else too but Indo/Endo, chronic, skunk, kush, dope, sticky icky, ganja, you know what I mean like?

18. @mambugaw and @hellobob09 both answered it right. 5 years ago.

• Like Like x 1