What does he want?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lilpaypay24, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So this guy, will call him Z, was really into me like last semester. we hooked up a few times here and there but i just didnt want a relationship at the time. then about a month ago i went to this party to see him and had the time of my life. and we of course ended up hooking up and after that i was really into him too. Like i was ready for something with him. but then every time i tried to make plans he was busy, and he told me its not that he doesnt like me but where hes at he just doesnt want a relationship. but he still wants to hook up. is he into someone else? should i keep trying?

2. He just wants to hookup with you and not be tied down by one girl. He may be seeing someone else or not but he just doesn't want a commitment right now. If u wanted to pursue him you can but all he wants is sex from you and don't expect him to not be hooking up with other girls too. Don't take it personal. He's just not ready for a committed relationship at this point in his life.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. He wants to beat a many cheeks.

4. oh how the tables have turned
    as far as what he wants, probably just what he told you

5. Keep fucking him!

6. Right?

OP, remember when he wanted you and you guys hooked up but you didn't want a relationship?

That's what he wants now. :p

7. is he doing this now to spite me?? will he change his mind ever?

8. Were you doing it to spite him? Probably not, right?

I don't understand why it's so confusing to you when he's looking for the same thing now that you were looking for in the first place. Sex without a relationship. :p

No one here can tell you if he'll ever change his mind. I could consult my magic 8 ball, but it's been known to be wrong occasionally. ;)

9. He's just not that into you.

10. Just keeping hooking up with him. If there's something there, it will develop. If not, then it wasn't meant to be and you'll go your separate ways.

11. You made yourself look easy. no one wants to date a easy girl. If you hook up like that with him? What makes him not think you do it with everone else

12. What honeymoon said.

He wants what you wanted. Just keep fucking him.

13. This. Just keep fucking him.