Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does half a gram of shake look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by austyn12, Mar 11, 2013.

1. friend gave me some of his shake he saved and i want to eyeball a half gram as close as can.I know it depends but anyone got a picture of a half gram of shake?

2. A gram of shake would seem to be equivalent to 2 good sized nugs.

Sent from my iPhone 12 using GC Forum

3. know a place for a good scale thanks seems pretty close

4. he gave you shake? what a prick

5. thats all he had left. He takes a little bit out of his bowl and saves it for when hes dry .This dosnt effect his high and he ends up with a few grams in few weeks.

6. Depending on your smoking apparatus, half a gram might be a whole bowl pack. If not, its prolly close. Half a gram really isn't much.. especially shake.. :p

7. Here's a half gram of "shake" (It isn't actually shake, just some really dry crumbly bud)

I got it in a joint, it was rolled pretty fat, so I would assume it's darn close to a half gram.

[​IMG]

8. half gram of good shake, should look about the size of a normal bic lighter, length and width with a little pushing together.

9. Here's a good picture of a half gram of shake if its good shake you'll get ripped but if not then that sucks I only pick up shake now I just picked up an ounce of it and its a nice salad bowl of some good shit like green cracks in it
    image-4223053403.jpg

10. Every day, members post huge, over sized[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. someone should post a picture of the half gram next to a bic or something for size comparison

12. Your local head shop...

13. the only one near house over charges for a shitty scale.

14. not sure how you plan on eyeballing a half gram by using pictures that are blown up on a computer o_O

just smoke it already

15. You can try GrassCity's shop. Idk if they sell scales but if not, check e-bay, amazon etc.

16. thanks ebay has scales for like 15$

17. No problem, happy to help!

18. how do i tell how good a scale is? im not really good at figuring that out i never had a scale before.

19. am i the only one that sees the iPhone 12 thing? :smoking:

20. wtf whats a iphone 12?