Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does "fresh" mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1646, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I know this chick, and instead of saying dank like a normal person, she calls it "fresh" could it mean something different?

2. Sounds like her personal synonym for dank.

3. Fresh where I live is cool. Like hey thats a fresh piece means hey nice bong and so on....

I have never heard weed called fresh lol.

4. Hey those are "fresh" shoes.

Usually having a nice quality and/or individual characteristics.

5. Erra erra erra fre fre erra fresssshhhh.

6. Fresh in weed terms means that its fresh in a literall way in that its sticky and kind of wet, happens when weed was recently harvested and distributed I think.

7. @ bastardguy11 as soon as I read this post that's exactly what I thought of. I love that show. About to get the dvd's for all the seasons.

8. fresh means that it is laced with heroine, pcp and datura. You will overdose on 1 hit.