Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does everyone think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweedallday, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Just wondering went through someone new supposedly its haze but idk still new.
    btw sorry for the shitty cell camrea 2.0mps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks dank.. smoke it up :smoking:

3. Lots of tasty red hairs =) Can't really weigh in on if its haze or not but it looks dank!

4. yea this stuff smells really good you can smell it through the baggy and through my pants can't wait I'll post up more details about to hit the bong in a minute.

5. Looks pretty dank, nice looking hairs and it appears to have some crystals. Hit it and let us know how it is:smoking:

6. Looks a lot like some un-named Haze that I had a couple weeks back. The buds don't look THAT crazy but you can tell if it's Haze from it's distinguishable high. I didn't take any pics but my nugs were a little fluffly, they looked as if they were outdoors, but the smell and high was remarkable. Enjoy.

7. well its not a true pure haze, the bud structure is not even close. now it can be one of the many commercial haze crosses that are called hazes or whatnot. A true equatorial haze would have a much fluffier bud structure. that plant has indica in its lineage. prolly a really good balanced or even sativic high, but not a "true" haze

8. Sorry have been without a computer for a while but I wanted to update on how smooth this stuff hit not the best high ever but by far not the worst and the taste was almost sweet. I tried getting ahold of more but its been hard to find really any dank bud around here.