what does everyone think???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charlesCarnage, May 5, 2013.

1. plants sprouted about 6 weeks ago they were topped 2 weeks ago, they on an 18/6 light schedule. ill prob switch to 12/12 1 to 2 weeks after i see preflowers depending on they're size. for more info check out my grow journal

IMG_20130504_063822_584.jpg
    ground beetles eat plant pests, found him in one of the pots while watering, i have no idea how he got in there lol, hope i have more!!

Attached Files:

2. What at you feedin them

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Lots of compost tea, and and just a little grow big

4. Looks like they need some nitrogen

Sent from iPhone 5

5. #5 charlesCarnage, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    really why do you say that? im up for any suggestions

6. probably the yellowing towards the middle?

Check this out below, might help with diagnoses

[​IMG]

7. ohhhh, yeah man thats relatively new growth, it always starts out a little more light green. as the leaves mature they get nice and green. the guano tea i gave my plants had more than enough nitrogen.

thanks guys i really appreciate the help!!!

8. Anytime man! Glad to help out! Guano tea eh? Do you apply like/with nutes?

9. is there any way you can get this image to the point it is actually readable?

10. #10 charlesCarnage, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    as far as i know you add whatever you want to the tea(within reason), for more info check out the organic section there is a huge sticky about teas

for my tea im using a noobish recipe of high nitrogen bat guano earthworm castings and molasses. i never used teas until this grow and i can totally tell the difference. i never had plants this happy before. you can also spray plants down with the tea and it provides protection against mold and bugs

im kinda doing half organic half foxfarm nutes. i wanna use up all my foxfarm before i switch completey to organic

11. What's the light schedule.? Sorry if you mentioned it.

12. They have been on 18/6 for a week now. I like 18/6 cuz I can clearly see sex before I start flowering mode

13. #15 charlesCarnage, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    cute dog numbnutts!!!! heres a pic of mine the pup is almost full grown, and we had to put the saint down he had a tumor in his nasal cavity, he was only a year old, we were devistated

Attached Files:

14. heres a couple more

Attached Files:

15. got board and felt like throwing up some pics. im still waiting for preflowers...

kinda hard to tell but the new growth is starting to turn darker green. lol i feel like my plants want to give me a high-five!!

Attached Files:

16. is that a bearded dragon i see?