Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does everyone do with roaches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masterjedikush, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I was wonder what people do with roaches

2. Smoke them.

3. Save them, when you run out of weed, get em together, take the weed they have and roll a big ass blunt

4. Well, everytime someone smokes a joint or a blunt, theres a little weed left after they smoke it all. So if somebody smokes enough joints or blunts, you can save the roaches for something to resort to if your out of bud.

5. Bin them, they're disguisting.

6. How often do u roll joints or blunts

7. [​IMG]

save them in a jar until they congeal into one solid resinous mass, then when i run out of buds break away at this horrid tar engulfed lump of half burnt cannabinoids.

8. I leave them on my coffee table and when I am about to leave to go to class or work I will pick one up and light it to get a few hits. I don't get destroyed but for something quick they work pretty well.

• Like Like x 1