Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does cbd weed high feel like

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iloveweed2563, May 2, 2017.

1. Hey I'm just wondering what high cbd weed feels like because I'm looking to buy an O and I just want to know before I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cbd isn't a high feeling. If you have anxiety, trouble sleeping , joint pain , and other assorted ailments you're gonna notice a definite help with symptoms , but it's doesn't get you high

• Like Like x 2
  3. For myself I just feel calmer and more clear in my head when I smoke high cbd, it really helps me to feel less anxious and nauseous

• Like Like x 2
  4. I have smoked medical high grade cbd, and it took a couple fat blunts to feel any type of stoned.

Was kind of sad but hey it was $15 an oz and looked dank, just did not get you high easily.

5. Well the high grade CBD you got probably still had some residual THC in it which is what ended up giving you a stoned feeling. The reason it didn't get you high easily is because CBD does not give you any high, it is far more medicinal. THC is what gets you high, and the high CBD strain you bought probably had very low THC, as a high CBD strain should because most people smoking CBD are using it for medical reasons

OP: If you want to get stoned, buy an O of a high THC strain, not high CBD. Get the high CBD strain if you want medicine.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Well I've only ever smoked one high cbd stain "pennywise" it made me free super relaxed and not high at all, I than decided to mix it with kings kush and it was a blast having high thc with high cbd made me feel so relaxed yet stoned but not too stoned, it just really helps with headaches and many other things that is the main reason why people get high cbd vs high thc, they're looking for medical treatment vs ring stoned.

7. Tried some harley su, I feel like the cbd does have its own feeling. If i rip a phat bowl of harley first thing in the A.m. i am def affected. Its just not going to get ya ripped i mostly felt energized. I prob wouldnt get pure cbds again. It didnt really do much and im recreational anyways.

8. It does have a feeling, it isn't a stoned feeling. But with my cbd bud it was so low thc probably like 1-2% if that if you smoked enough you would feel a little stoned.

Like said pure cbd feels like a good medicine, maybe as high as a otc sleeping medication or something .

9. Yeah definitely give it a try, I've had some cbd strains that I love, and I'm growing one next time

It's never a bad idea to increase your intake of leafy greens

10. It feels like a calming. Atleast for me, I grew it and ended up using it to stop smoking cigs. When I had a withdraw I just vaped it, and it calmed me to not want one. But like the others said no real high for me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good idea on the cig thing. I'll have to try that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reduces anxiety if used with high thc strains...especially heavy sativas.

hit or two of each.

13. From what i understand, CBD has no euproric proporties. But it does help aliviate pain. And it works wonders for severly autistic children and epileptic seizures. The Government should recognize.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CBD produces a sedative effect. All cannabis plants have it, just some are genetically modded to have more sedative effect than stoned effect.

Any chronic pains, aching joints and bones and ligaments and tendons...strains focusing on CBD make the body fee like a giant pillow.

15. CBD is psychoactive .... passes blood brain barrier ... CBD does not effect psychomotor function however ( cb1/ central nervous system )

• Like Like x 1
  16. CBD is psychoactive .... passes blood brain barrier ... CBD does not effect psychomotor function however ( cb1/ central nervous system )

17. Yep, psychoactive, just not intoxicating.
    We get straight CBD Flower, not even weed its hemp, from TryPlainJane.com. Order online, FedEx shows up a few days later, its nuts but super cool. Being federally legal makes the difference. We have really been enjoying Sour Space Candy.
    Grew it in my tent, and it was sticky and stinky, looks like some true grade A herb, but its got no Delta 9 THC at all. Some phenos seem to have small amounts of Delta 8 though, which lasts maybe 20 minutes and isn't really intoxicating in the tiny amounts present. Just adds a nice little extra relax to the CBD groove.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sort of trippy if you do a lot of thc and cbd at same time

19. Depends on which cbd strain and the amount of cbd over thc. I have a few 25:1 and that carries no high. 1:1 carries a normal type high as does 2:1.