Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does Burn for burn?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I'm high as fuck!, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I always have a lot of peoples asking me, "Yo (name) burn for burn?

But I don't know what that means, anyone?

Thanks for any replies.

2. They smoke a 1g joint so you smoke a 1g joint. Same thing as matching but probably how some of the hood cats say it.

3. They are asking you to match bowls, or joints or vapes or whatever. They smoke one of thier joints with you, and you smoke one of yours with them.

I want to think up something witty to say about thread title, but i can't think of anything.

4. I honestly do not know but, I'm willing to take a shot at guessing what it means. I think that they mean that they want to match joints. They smoke a joint from their supply, then you roll a joint from your supply. That way, you and the other person get to smoke two joints instead of just smoking one joint. That would be my guess.

5. Thanks for the responses guys!

Is it the same as you and someone putting down the same amount of money to go pick up and smoke?
    for example the guy and I both put down $5 each?

6. basically, around me when someone needs money first to smoke everyone up and i hold em down im "throwing money down on the cyph"

matching is just less of a bud amount loss for the two of you plus you both get higher.

7. Never heard anyone call it "burn for burn" but I assume it's just like "matching" what we call it around here. Say you throw down a blunt they throw down a blunt. Or you throw down half a blunt they throw down half a blunt and you roll the blunt and smoke it.

8. I think they want you to match what they have to smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app