what does bagseed look like?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by friggers, Feb 5, 2012.

1. what does bagseed look like? sorry for the question. i'm not new to smoking pot but i'm new to the idea of possibly growing it. just wondering what i'm looking for?

i already buy by the oz and heard it's easier to find them in larger weights. anyone have a picture of a bagseed? thank you!

2. Should look just like any other seeds. A lot of the time I find seeds, they're light green/white though. For growing you want the brown seeds with spots or lines on them, They should not have any cracks or splits in them either.

Here's a pic I found of some bagseed:

[​IMG]

3. If you are just trying to find a seed via buying weed, I assume you probably smoke decent quality weed already, since you'd have seeds otherwise. It is true that you are more likely to run into a seed in an oz, but only if it's higher quality stuff that wouldn't normally be seeded in the first place. I have however had some pickups where there were maybe 2-3 seeds in a QP.

But if you just want some bag seed, buy mids. Stuff is full of seeds, and it's usually commercial strains too, so the females will probably yield above average and be beginner friendly. The only issue with bag seed is you have no idea the genetics, and that might mean it was a hermie.

4. Definition:
    Bagseed: A term used to describe what you're growing in a grow op from that has no genetics or proper name, usually derived from your stash bag.
    Used in a sentence: Hey man so you said your starting a grow? Yea man I'm growing a seed I pulled out of a bag i got.
    Bag seeds/bagseed looks no different then any other seeds. People that are growing bagseed just haven't order seeds or bought/gotten clones etc.