Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a purchase look like on your CC statement?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it subtle? I ask because even though I am in college and am 18, my bank account is at the bank where my dad is senior VP, and he can look into my account if he so pleases, and yes, it's legal. He can look into any account any time he wants. He hasn't lately, but has before.

I wanted to buy a small hideable stealthy type piece, thing. Can't smoke out of apples forever.

2. go to a head shop...usually are some around universities

3. If you purchase from GC, your statement will say something like "SJV Amsterdam" or "Amsterdam NL" or something.

It says Amsterdam, I'm pretty sure, but it won't say "GLASS PIPE USED FOR NAUGHTY MARIJUANA SMOKING" or anything. :p

I'm going to close this, but if you have more questions, you can PM me or check out one of the many threads in the General Feedback forum regarding this. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.