Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does a pre-cooler do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeddude101, Apr 21, 2011.

1. some medicinal patients may differ with you..
    and others smoke weed to get high.. i don't understand your point.. :confused:

and you're comparing buying a Ferrari with a silly bong attachment?

2. Wait, so now you're saying vapour is air? lol Looks like there's gonna be a few billion arrests when the UN finds that one out.:smoke:

3. #43 BurnAFewDown, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good.

4. #44 FitStoner, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011

5. Yo man, are you high? I'm pre sure they're not icecatchers. ;D

6. It doesn't matter what kind of vapor it is, vapor and smoke are gases.

I never said they where icecatchers? I said to look into them because there fucking awesome it makes the vapor so smooth!

7. So? It's still not air. lol
    Seriously this is like trying to teach a wall to play backgammon. I bid you good day.:smoke:

8. The future of smoking has changed so much, a few years ago people where smoking wooden pipes and joints. Now theres $500 vaporizers, it's just not smoking marijuana any more, I wonder what they will come up next. :wave:

9. A few years ago people were smoking out of scientific glass and expensive vapes.

And people today are still smoking wooden pipes and joints..lol