Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does a pre-cooler do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeddude101, Apr 21, 2011.

1. they make people spend more money on useless things..

2. So if you say its useless, its useless?

Damn that some authority you got there.

Alot of people get confused about pre-coolers though

Especially when you start hearing the terms "pre-cooler" and "ash-catcher" some times being used interchanbably.

Hold on while I look down my nose at you for not knowing what a pre-cooler is ^_^

3. sir , your wrong . its gonna cool the smoke . not the air .

4. yup..

5. Don't listen to him, he likes the redsocks. Clearly there are lots of marbles "up there". :rolleyes:

6. it's sox, not socks.

use your marbles man.. :rolleyes:

how does a pre cooler make weed better or get you higher?

what kind of weed are you smoking that you need to "cool" it in order to smoke it?
    spend your cash how you wish.. ain't no thing man..

7. heh well a quick look at the amount of activity on this website tells me pretty easly that yes, you do know what your talking about.

So yeah, Ill take that comment back.

But for me. My first pre-cooler I got. was the messiah illusion pre-cooler. I got it to match my WS messiah illusion double perc.

So for me, I did it only for aesthetic reasons.

Pre-coolers dont make you get higher, nothing does. well except a vape. but thats a different story.

I think they are nice accesories thats all. I never advocate spending money on something that you dont have a genuine interest in, nor are financially capable of buying.

I my self am treating myself to a custom gridded pre-cooler from Itza for my birthday.

Im doing that because its going to be my piece, a one of a kind made just for me ^_^

Hey, would you mind check out a letter I wrote to customs about taking my bong from me? its a rough draft right now, and IM looking for comments to make it better

8. yeah.. they are pretty to look at for sure..

and dude.. i donno if i'd start a fight with customs.. maybe just let it go. but that's your call p

9. well, Ill send ya my letter in a PM, lemme hear your thoughts.

10. it's very well thought out and professional in my opinion..

i wonder if there have been any cases where they returned seized goods..

to me it's crazy that they send taxpayer money on seizing pipes and shit.. they should be looking for bombs and things that actually cause harm..

11. #31 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What great advice...

12. #32 FitStoner, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    What you said I was wrong because I said air? Actually your wrong because when I hook up my extreme to my bong it's not smoke it's vapor. I used the term air because no one knows what type of combustion your using. Next time your a rude fuck learn your shit before you criticize people.

Go ahead post up your nice pre cooler bong?

disrespect isn't tolerated here- UB

13. #33 PsilocinTHC, Apr 22, 2011
    You call people rude all the time, the particular post we're talking about you were rude, and you're basically just rude in general.
    Just admit you were wrong, douche.

name-calling isn't tolerated here -UB

14. #34 FitStoner, Apr 22, 2011
    Yeah what ever your right pre-coolers only cool smoke that's it? Do you even own a bong?

15. Its so self explanitory...oh my god, dumnb overload.

It cools the smoke BEFORE going into the bong.
    Hence PRE cooler

16. #36 FitStoner, Apr 22, 2011
    Or vapor

17. No one even implied that so we all know where you pulled that out of.

Why do people buy hundred thousand dollar cars instead of a Honda which will last longer, is better on gas, and can go faster than any Ferrari or whatever for under 20k? Why do people spend 500,000 on a house when they only wouldn't need any more space than they can get with a house costing 150,000? Why do people buy pre made clothes when they can make many of the same thing for less than the retail price? Why do people even use cannabis in the first place? It's not like we need it to survive....

18. #38 PsilocinTHC, Apr 22, 2011
    You come out with some cock and bull story about vapor being air, pretty obvious why you did that man. lol
    Ah well, you won't have to worry about me ruining your charade any more, as you're now part of my 'ignore this fool' list.:smoke:

EDIT: Dammit! I'm finally losing my British way of spelling. lol Vapour*:smoke:

19. Thanks a bunch, Im going to mail it tomorrow. Ill be letting everyone know the developing events.

20. You mad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDBhg_S9xI]YouTube - Milk vids[/ame]