Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does a pre-cooler do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeddude101, Apr 21, 2011.

1. im new, got a bong the other day, and i traded my bowl piece fro some Hydro... anyways, i was looking online and i saw a precooler, i was wondering what they do. :confused: :bongin:

2. It gives the smoke more time to cool down before it goes in your mouth. If you find yourself getting sore throats a lot after smoking it's probably a good idea. Otherwise don't worry about it.

3. Wtf?

Idk what does a pre cooler do? Maybe pre cool the air? No way!!! AHH MIND=BLOWN

4. Common sense, OP lacks it.

5. do you put ice in it or something?? sorry, imma total noob to all this stuff.

6. Post a pic of what your talking about and you'll get a definite answer

7. No. You put gasoline in it.....

...Kidding, don't do that.

8. Pre cools...

9. this is it.

Attached Files:

10. Yo man are you high?

It allows more time for the air to cool down, there for calling it a pre cooler. The ice catchers are really nice look into that before a pre-cooler. Pre-cooler isn't that cool actually, I don't have one I use a ash catcher instead.

11. You forget what forum you're in son? Let the man ask his question, you feel better wasting your time with that response?

12. Wtf are you talking about, I posted a answer below, way up? Did you even read the thread? The only person that said a legit answer, go away kid.

13. Fuck I laughed so hard at how dumb this question was I dropped my iPod and cracked the screen.

14. #15 FitStoner, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol that suxs

15. If u want something to pre cool the smoke i.e the smoke is smoother get an ashcatcher which holds more water and will cool the smoke and filter it more or look into buying a bong with ice notches so as to put ice cubes in ur bong and cool the smoke
    either way the smoke will be smoother and easier on the throat/lungs

16. thats what i have always done i call bs on these "coolers" mine always lights up like a fire cracker cant figure it out

17. I heard using bleach makes you higher.

18. There's a difference between an apprentice toker, and someone who lacks common sense and preschool grade logic.

19. lol
    Still...
    [​IMG]