What does a pound of weed sell for on the east coast?

Discussion in 'General' started by BarnWeeds, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I have a close family member moving to Virginia. I'll probably be going there for some extended stays. I have a medical marijuana card here in Oregon. Obviously, that is not valid over there, but I still need my medicine. I have been thinking about maybe buying in bulk and keeping it in a safe place. I don't want to worry about finding any when I need it, and I'm certainly not going to try to fly with it.

Anyway...can anybody tell me what a pound of weed would go for somewhere around Virginia? I think that's probably one of the most expensive states to get it...

2. I live in PA and I can get it for 2800 don't know how much that helps though lol

3. In NJ it's anywhere from 50 to 175 an O for a pound, I wouldn't want that weed though so think a few thousand for good weed

4. that's weird...I'm in pa and can get em at 2800 too...you aren't near Philly by any chance are you?

5. #5 BarnWeeds, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    It's a possibility, but I don't want to be driving around over there with a pound either. Depends on how much I can get it for. It would cost me around $1300 to drive my truck over there and back, plane ticket is less than $500.

I'm probably being too paranoid about the attitude over there...

6. About 2K give or take a few hundred

Sent from four score and seven years ago

7. #7 MapleOnMyBelly, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    (eastcoast of Canada tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I go to college like an hour and a half away from there

9. I really don't know for sure but I am from the area. my guess would be upwards of 3k and if anything you aren't being paranoid enough they will screw you over man be careful