What does a node look like?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 91ganja510, Jun 20, 2011.

1. What does a node look like? And what starts to happen for A PLANT THAT IS 18 days old? I want 2 c if my plant is on track for her age! :)

I'm using crystal geyser bottled water, & a mix of perlite, worm casings, FF ocean forest, and something else...I forgot. ( but its good for her!) I have tiger bloom, but no other nutes. When should I start nutrients? she is 18 days old.

I have more questions...but lets start with these.
    Thanks in advance!

2. well it would be quite helpful if you posted pictures.
    and you should start using tiger bloom from foxfarm at about five weeks.
    id say about 2 tsp per gallon of water.
    feel free to ask away my friend.

3. #3 91ganja510, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hello, heres my baby right here! The first pic is from two days ago..these other too are from today, after I just.transplanted them . They look good...what do you think?

Attached Files:

4. Your plants do look healthy, but in the second picture i think i spot a little nute burn occurring with the yellowing on the end of the leaves. You said that you were using earthworm castings with perlite in a mix of FF ocean forest. FF ocean forest already contains earthworm castings so that might be causing some nute burn. Because when i used FF ocean forest alone it burned some of my seedlings. Have you started any of the fertilizers yet?

5. by the way, do you live in like hayward or oakland? because i used to live by oakland when i was 14 in emery.

6. #6 91ganja510, Jun 21, 2011
    Yep! Oak town, you no! I no where emery high is ! cool to know buddy. I haven't put any nutes in though. Its just that one lead getting all old and yellow.

7. your plants look pretty healthy. they should be fine man i definitely suggest using those nutes in about 1 or 2 weeks, and if you have the money buying some big bloom and grow big, they go along with the tiger bloom. i personally dont use them i live up north by sacramento and with the heat and all i use ff water solubles(open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha-ching) those will do wonders to your plants!

8. Hey to another 530 grower.

9. #9 91ganja510, Jun 22, 2011
    Cool. Sounds like some different methods as I get more advanced. By next week, I should have the nutes. How many weeks does the plant veg?

Yeah I know that sacramento heat is killer, I know your plants are probably sky rocketing! (damn I go to school in the 916! Its a small world wide web. :) )

10. What school are you at? I'm going to go to transfer to the sac city PT program soon.

11. I go to Sac city :) Im a emt. Its a great school. From the bay area though. Thats really cool!

12. Nice!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. #13 91ganja510, Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah, we might run into one another! We will never know of course. That would be funny :) but yeah that makes me more excited, to find someone in my area who grows and how it works for them.

14. You couldn't ask for a better place to grow.

15. hey mjmama yea i live in the 530 great weather for outdoor grows. where are you from if you dont mind me asking

16. and to be completely honest 91ganja510 I'm not sure about the veg time of outdoor marijuana

17. I'm in the foothills but that's about as much as I want to say. I already had one grower on here recognize pics of my yard. It makes me a little nervous.

18. #18 91ganja510, Jun 23, 2011
    Ok cool, thanx.

19. To mjmama25, I understand not wanting to say more than the foothills. I also currently live in the foothills, not going to say to much except that we have a lot of winery's in my town. and to 91ganja510 your welcome I'm glad I could be of assistance