What does a head high feel like?

Discussion in 'General' started by HotNreddy, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I’ve been smoking 3 times a week for almost a year. I’ve never smoked a sativa strain. When I go to buy from my plug he’s always got indica strains or doesn’t know what the strain is. I’ve just recently gotten an offer for some sour d which is sativa. So what’s sativa like? I know it gives you a head high but what does a head high feel like?

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Foggy...Giggly, probably.

Like a chestburster in your head, maybe...Maybe you'll fly, that could possibly happen, possibly.:coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. How can you know for sure you haven't smoked a sativa strain if your plug doesn't know what strains he has in lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #4 HIGHliketheSKY, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Toke and you will find out.

Mj effects everyone differently.

Probably some paranoia, racing thoughts, giggling, might get hyped up and clean the kitchen or eat a whole box of KFC chicken.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sour diesel is pretty mellow you’ll be alert and motivated mostly in my experience. Just take it slow 2-3 hits n wait 20 minutes.

6. You'll be giggly hungry and anxious but of course everyone isn't the same enough of the questions and go blaze up G:lmafoe:

7. #7 Deleted member 1049288, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

8. Decades ago i've had weed that appeared to cause uncontrollable laughter the kind that produced side aches.... also the munchies were always to follow but in recent years i no longer get the munchies or the giggles attributed to the weed if indulging alone....

Seems that both munchies & giggles were always more prevalent at parties or out with friends sporting the same illegal (in those days) grins...

Kind of curious if others no longer get munchies or giggles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I will permasmile and giggle or laugh to myself, certainly not as often as I used to. But I also do this sober .. so lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I haven’t laughed hard in years

11. i still laugh hard too but mostly when not high and always in the political forum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. sativa is only good with friends, or else indica every evening for me. i feel like sativa is overwhelming in general if you have top shelf stuff. hybrid and indicas iiiis my preference