Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a gram of wax weight on a scale.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DPEE3, Jun 28, 2017.

1. THIS BIRD
    The Bird.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. THIS.IS.GOLD!

3. I know huh

4. A gram is a gram. Are you high or just dumb

\ /

5. No need to get back bro, I already know the answer . Gold is weighed by a different standard, always has been. It's silly but it is what it is. That's why the old saying about gold and feathers is a trick question.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Please excuse my attempt at presidential rhetoric.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. You got ripped. A gram is a gram is a gram. A gram is never .5. That's half a gram.

A pound of feathers is the same as a pound of cement. Their densities are different but the weight is exactly the same.

Same with bud vs wax. Bud is less dense than wax so 1 gram of bud LOOKS like more than 1 gram of wax, but they're exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  8. ^ She gets lit.

9. #50 ZnOT, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Yes it is

PS: I read this and I doubt if MJ does harm to the brain as the say HAHAHAHA

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buy you cannabis from a state recreational store if your worried about getting
    shorted.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What weighs more a gram of weed or a gram of wax???

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. The world may not because people are naturally dumb, but elemental design of grass stays universally perfect. Why us people have to fuck it up is beyond human understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Does or should? I am confused by that question...is this a joke thread? Doesn't 1 gram weigh 1 gram? Unless you took the wax out on earth but are going to weigh it on the moon or somewhere with less gravity than earth. Grams are a unit for mass not weight I think...why would 1 gram of wax weigh 5 grams on a scale. Is your scale high on the weed u smoking too?

• Funny Funny x 1